1. When will this project be completed?
2. What are the site working hours?
3. When are noisy works allowed to be carried out?
No noisy works will take place on Saturdays.
4. When are construction vehicles allowed to visit the site?
5. How will you manage construction vehicles coming into and out of the site?
Vehicles may be able to exit the site via Keeley Street, though this will be dependent on the construction programme for 65 Kingsway.
Traffic marshals will guide vehicles to and from the site.
No roads will need to close during these works.
6. How will you be mitigating the impacts of construction?
Some of the mitigation methods that will be used are:
- All demolition activities will follow good practise guidelines. This includes minimising unnecessary revving of engines, turning of machines when not in use, routine maintenance of machinery, and the use of equipment fitted with effective silencers and insulation.
- A site liaison manager to record, action and investigate all complaints.
- Noise and vibration mitigation by distance and screening.
- Use of concrete crushers rather than pneumatic hammers.
7. Will there be any road closures during construction?
Residents will be notified well in advance of these works taking place.
8. Who can I contact in case of an emergency?
9. Who can I contact if I would like to make a complaint?
10. What impact will Covid-19 have on the construction plans?
Seaforth Land requires all contractors to abide by Camden Council’s requirements for building and construction and the Considerate Constructors Scheme, whereby contractors will commit to giving the utmost consideration to their impact on neighbours and the public.
11. How will you communicate the construction plans regularly to local residents?
Notices will also be placed around the site outlining any up and coming activities.
We will continue to follow the government guidelines on Covid-19 and not be offering any face-to-face drop-in sessions for the foreseeable future.